August 15, 2017 – May 26, 2018
Full time Primary and Elementary tuition:
- $471.20/month, $2356/semester, $4712/year
- Part time and half day slots are available but are limited and arranged on a case by case basis. Please contact ACM Director for details.
- Full days are from 8:00-3:00. Half days are from 8:00-12:30.
- 3 Full days/week: $364/month, $1820/semester, $3641/year
- 3 half days/week: $321.30/month, $1606/semester, $3213/year
- 5 half days/week: $407/month, $2035/semester, $4070/year
- Extended care is available for before and after school hours from 7AM-8AM and 3PM-6PM.
- $129/month, $645/semester, $1290/year.
- ACM’s 2017 summer session is a 9-week session running from June 5th to August 4th. School-day and Extended-day enrollment is available all summer. School-day hours are 8am to 3pm and extended-day hours are 7am to 5:45 pm.The center will be closed Tuesday July 4th. The center is closed during the weeks of May 29th-July 2nd and August 7th-11th for teacher professional development and classroom preparations.
- School-Day Hours: $118/week for currently enrolled ACM students, $134/week for new students
- Extended Hours: $140/week for currently enrolled students, $171/week for new students.
- Additional fees may apply for field trips.
- Primary (ages 2.5-6) ACM’s primary program summer session is open to regularly enrolled students and those who attend elsewhere during the school year between the ages of 2.5 and 6 (rising first graders). Our summer program features a Montessori-style schedule with a 3-hour uninterrupted morning work period. Montessori materials will be presented by an experienced lead teacher, however academic lessons are de-emphasized and a variety of “toy work” and other non-Montessori manipulatives and art activities are also available. This offers the stable routine young children need while providing a change of pace for regular students. Splash days and fun, messy, outdoor activities will also be scheduled weekly to ensure children get a relaxing, multisensory summer experience.
- Elementary. ACM is interested in offering a summer program for elementary-aged children (6-11), however a minimum enrollment of 6 children is required to make the program feasible this first year. Those interested in this program are invited to enroll online but may delay the enrollment fee until minimum enrollment is confirmed. The ACM elementary “Cosmic Summer” is inspired by the exciting Montessori elementary curriculum. Students will journey through “Big History”, exploring astronomy, geology, biology, archeology, anthropology, ancient civilizations, language and math, getting a taste of the Montessori elementary experience. Each week is built around a classic Montessori “Great Lesson” which inspires inquiry into a different history or science topic. A variety of hands-on activities develop each week’s theme, and daily group games and collaborative projects help children develop peacekeeping skills and emotional intelligence. Children will also enjoy 2-3 field trips each week to museums, water activities, and arts/culture/movies.
- $152/week for extended day (includes all holidays)
- 1st Child: $22.50/week, $472.50/semester
- 2nd Child: $16/week
- 3rd Child: $12/week
- Center-wide Holidays (no care available)
- September 4th: Labor Day
- November 10th: Veteran’s Day
- November 23rd-24th: Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 22nd, 25th, 26th: Christmas Holiday
- January 1: New Year’s Day
- January 15th: Martin Luther King Day
- February 12th-13th: Mardi Gras
- “School” Holidays (childcare available, no academic program)
- November 22nd: Day before Thanksgiving
- December 18th-21st, 27th-29th: Winter Break
- TBA: Spring Break
- Care will be available during the above school holidays for both enrolled students and older siblings for an additional fee of $264 ($24/day).
Food is not provided by Azalea City Montessori.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-802-8762