Enrollment for Returning Students
Re-enrollment for current students ends January 25, 2020. Current students must be up to date on tuition payments and co-op contributions or have Alternative Payment Arrangements in place to re-enroll. The annual enrollment fee of $150 is due at the time of re-enrollment and can be submitted via paypal online or via check in the school office. Please speak with Angela if you have any concerns regarding your co-op obligations as we are here to help! Re-enrollment is via the enrollment form online as in previous years. This allows us to time-stamp your re-enrollment and provides a chance to update important information. Please re-enroll promptly as we expect full classrooms again this year!
Enrollment for New Students
Enrollment for new students begins February 3, 2020. Enrollment for new students is prioritized as follows:
- Siblings of currently-enrolled students
- Students enrolling for kindergarten-3rd grade
- Students expressing intent to participate in the full 3-year primary cycle
- Full-time and full-day students
- Older students first
New families must complete a phone or in-person interview with Director or attend the new parent information session prior to their child’s acceptance into the program. This ensures that new families understand basics of the Montessori approach and are aware of co-op obligations. Each new primary student must complete an observation period in class prior to their first day of attendance. This can occur in April/May for older children or in July/early August for children under age 3.5. Once available classroom slots fill up, students will be placed on a waiting list prioritized as outlined above. You will receive confirmation via email within 48 hours of registering to confirm your classroom or waiting list placement.
- Have you filled out the Parent Interest Form? if yes, please proceed to the next step.
- Contact ACM to arrange a classroom tour and entrance interview.
- Register Here! There is a required $150 per child membership/supply fee to Azalea City Montessori Coop. Once received, you are welcome to complete enrollment immediately, or you will be added to the wait list if one forms. This fee is non-refundable.
- Complete enrollment paperwork and tuition agreement. Please email all enrollment paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 251-202-5295 to schedule a time to drop off your paperwork.
Yearly membership/supply fees are used to purchase materials for the classroom and help support training for our teachers.
Checks can be made payable to Azalea City Montessori Cooperative and either delivered in person during the interview or mailed to:
1260 Dauphin St. Mobile, AL 36604
Or you can submit your yearly membership/supply fee via secure PayPal